Thoughts on Graduating


Hi Moons. Suddenly feeling like writing after I saw an article about 'graduation.' It's been a while and soon I'm graduating from university!! Of course, feeling excited because finally I'll be free from all those classes, assignments, tests, and exams!!!! Feeling old very quickly after having multiple emotion changes at a time. Actually still have about a year to graduate since I'm in my 6th semester over 7th (7th is the internship though), but yeah internship doesn't really counted in studying.

Since months ago, Covid-19 epidemic have rush over the world and most activities are postponed so including physical classes. Actually feeling a bit sad since it's the last semester to be with classmates. I don't think we can meet as much as during classes since most chose their own hometown as places for internship (include me). Things I will be missing the most is of course walk to class since it's very near to my college residence, which was just beside my faculty. Feeling grateful enough to be given the nearest residence to the faculty, yet I still skip classes because of emotional and mood changes (r.i.p to old me).

However I feel a bit wasteful for not joining lots of club activities/programs offered by the faculty and college residence. BECAUSE NOW I AM HAVING MENTAL BREAKDOWN ON WHAT TO PUT IN MY RESUME FOR INTERNSHIP :'(:'( (Serves me right for not have interest to socialized). Anyway the past is past, no more regrets as what my life motto is "Never regret on the past", I just feel a bit wasteful for not joining any that were related to my course sobs sobs

Btw, today is my mom's birthday! Thanks for the wishes and I hope my mom will stay healthy and happy for a long~long time hehe;) And next 3 days, which is on 18th is my dad's birthday! YAYY!! Happy birthday my lovely birth givers and raisers! God bless you two and sorry for being a bad daughter.

Guess that's all from me today as well, hope to see you sooner Moons!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.