MY BOYS ARE BACK!!!


Heyyo Moons, what's up!
Guess what? MY BOYS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!! /insert fangirls scream/
So this time, SF9 is coming back with a new album 9loryUS and the title Summer Breeze!
Fyi, I'm actually in my final exam week since 30th June and will end on 9th July. (WHY FNC ALWAYS MAKE THEM COMEBACK WHEN I'M HAVING FINAL EXAM EH?) It also happened when they comeback with Good Guy!

So, as usual I'll just drop out the photo cover, jacket photos and the teaser!
Oh don't forget also today the highlight medley is out! So let's check it out!!

They look freakin' fine in both versions help im dyin' 

Can't you see how how hot Kim Youngkyun is with sleeveless shirt I mean his bicepsㅠㅠ

Mr Youngbin a.k.a RedBinnie why always look good why you're driving me crazy

Finally Mr RonSsong in black how can someone look this perfect

The real sexy man Mr Jaeyoon with innocent look

Mr Dawon aka Sexy Cutie looking good as always

Mr 2m Long Legs aka Face Genius Kim Rowoon being the perfection

Mr Producer Huru's Dad that will never disappoint us

How to spell handsome "Y.O.O. T.A.E. Y.A.N.G."

My favourite baby is here always look perfect in every hairstyle and stop looking at me like that you sexy boy

The real baby is here aka handsome Kang Chani always looking fine in everything

So that's all for now. I'll drop by again after the MV is out!
And here is the teaser and highlight medley for 9loryUS.
Last but not least, thank you to all Fantasy(s) who kept supporting on SF9! Let's be together forever and ever.

- Lots of love, Moon.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.