Happy Birthday Yoo Taeyang -:)


Hello Moons!

It's already the last day of February!! How time flies so fast fuhh
I just want to greet you all since it's been a while I post here. Actually I got ideas on what to write but after some times I forgot about it, that's why I ended up with nothing. I shall do notes or some brainstorming next time so then I won't forget it anymore hehe

Btw, today, the last day of February which is 28th is the birthday of the SF9 maknae line's leader(?) Yoo Tae Yang!!!
I'm here to greet you all and at the same time wishing our Yoo Taeyang a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
It's such a blessings that this kpop industry to have such talented and great dancer like you.
Such a loveable, respectable and a good person like you brings a lot of blessings and great things to happen in this world. Wish all those kindness and good fortunes you gives us back to you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR MAIN DANCER 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.