MY BABYBOY TURNS 23~!!

Good day Moons!

Hey what's up, how are you!!
GUESS WHAT?? TODAY IS MY NUMBER 1 FAVOURITE YOUNGER BROTHER, KIM YOUNGKYUN'S BIRTHDAY sobs sobs
I can't believe he's already 23!!! Still remember those old times where he's still a little cutie gummy boy who loves to smile and laughs and listens well to his hyungs but now he's already a charming handsome attractive sexy muscly boy ❤ 

I just don't have much to say except I just hope that you are always happy, stress-free, and have enough rests since 2021 is SF9 years!!! Just look at how you all work hard this half year!!! It's such a blessings to get to know SF9 and especially you who success in stealing my heart at the first glance, my sweet gummy boy 
Hope you to have a blissful and wonderful day and remember that we will always love and supports you guys
I LOVE YOU THE BEST! KIM YOUNGKYUN IS THE BEST!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLD PRINCE 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.