BACK IN 2024!!


Hi, what's up Moons!
It's been years I'm on hiatus and now I'm back with new post. Past few years was tough but as you can see I'm surviving well here. Though just would like to announce my returning here and write a short post about my new favourite obsession (boy group)!!

As you can see I'm now into a new boy group which is ENHYPEN!!! It's not been that long, yet I regret for not giving them much attention since their debut. I actually have my favourite member which is Heeseung, but not really into him or the group much.
BUT NOW!!! I'm regretting it as now I'm CRAZILY and DEADLY in love with HIM!!!!!
LEE HEESEUNG aka EVAN LEE aka my husband


Indeed he's a few years younger than me (only few), and still he had been stealing my heart and had been in my heart for quite some time now. My new obsession and focus now are on Evan Lee. But sadly, they only have 3 years more left as a group :'( (that's so fast). They actually debut on 2020. ONCE AGAIN I REGRET FOR NOT LOVING/BE WITH THEM SINCE DEBUT!

But still I hope they will renew their contract as 7 and will stay together until forever 


That's all from my comeback post in 2024!

Will come back again with another post. Bye moons!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.